Friday, May 20, 2011

Me and a BLOG??


"B", Oldest, "A", Youngest - (clockwise from top)
This is my very first "blog" entry, I love to write my feelings down and I love to write about my days with my family so I decided to brave it and go public. Please bear with me as I figure this out. First off I will introduce you to the loves of my life ....I have been married to the Hubs since 2007 we have been together since 2004 we have four kids Oldest Daughter is 11, my twin boys "A" and "B" are 5 1/2 and Youngest Daughter is 3. We are a very outdoorsy kind of family who love living in the Pacific Northwest.  This blog will be about my experiences, lessons, and adventures with them. I hope I can entertain you the way you have all entertained me.  Here's to more blogging ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment