Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Aftermath

The stomach flu came to our house to visit and I am so happy to see it go. With four kids and two adults I have to say it wasn't pretty. So today I am cleaning up the aftermath of the storm. I am no longer caught up on the laundry but I will prevail!! There is nothing worse than seeing your babies ill and not being able to do anything to help them. It's a helpless feeling that I hate. I have to say that it makes me thankful everyday that all of my children were born healthy and have stayed healthy. My biggest fear while pregnant with my boys was that I wasn't going to be able to carry them to term and they would end up in the NICU. I had several scary moments while carrying them that at times I wasn't sure they would make it all. Thank God He seen it for me to have them. After months of beds rest and preterm labor they got here. They came home with me from the hospital and have been going non stop since. To all the parents whose children have life threatening illnesses, babies born to early you are my heroes. You have my love and prayers that your children will grow strong and healthy.  On that note I'm heading back in to do laundry and finish cleaning up the aftermath of our storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment