Friday, June 3, 2011

Growing Up and Moving On

It's been awhile since I have posted and boy has this Mama been busy. Last week my twins graduated from Presschool and will be moving on to kindergarten in the fall. WOW. Yesterday was oldest's last day of fifth grade she will be moving on to middle school next year. SNIFF. Youngest will be starting "school" next year as well. Where did it all the time go? When did my precious babies grow up? I'm sitting here enjoying the first sunny day we have had in awhile in my favorite chair on my front porch while the three youngest are playing and resorting to their typical shenanigans. Oldest is in bed with a stomach bug. The house is picked up and for the moment I'm enjoying the fruits of my labor over the holiday weekend. Spring Cleaning. My Mom gave me an awesome gift over the weekend by taking all of my backed up laundry to the laundromat and catching it all up for me. SIGH. I'm so blessed. I have had many ups and downs since my  last post some to do with my kids, others to do with my relationship with my husband and some with my extended family. I guess that means we are all just growing up and moving on.
 
On A Side Note:
I'm new to this blogging thing. Please bear with me as I organize myself and my thoughts into a fun something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment