Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Little SUMMER FUN....

Boy have we been busy. Oldest had her last softball game and the boys' have their last game tomorrow, sad to see another year of ball come to an end. Over the weekend we went to the mud drags and watched some racing that's always fun. Yesterday myself, the kids, Hubs, and my Pops went up to Hebo Lake to do some fishing. In typical Oregon fashion it was raining off and on and a little chilly but we are Oregonians and with that comes fun in the rain. We built a fire and threw our lines in the water. The fishing was excellent as was our salamander hunting. My Mammy and Pappy came up to enjoy a picnic with us. What is it about roasting a hot dog on an open flame that makes them taste sooo good?? We had a great time as always, the kids were surprisingly good despite the weather and I couldn't be more pleased with the way they behaved. I'm so blessed. We decided to head home over the mountain and follow the Nestucca River home. Of course Pops and I couldn't resist doing a little steelhead fishing on the way home. Thank goodness I have understanding Hubs who watches me fish for days with unending support. After some fishing and river exploring we haded on home.

Today brought on a Dr.s appt. for "A" at the ENT. It was a disappointing appointment I walked out of there with no more information than when I walked in. Just basically got a come back do a hearing test meet with me in July kinda of thing. FRUSTRATING! I want to fix whatever is wrong with my little guys hearing and it is taking forever it seems. I know in my heart that whatever will be will be but my mama's heart wants everything perfect for my kids.

I will post some pictures of our adventure later they are from my phone as I still haven't located my stupid camera and don't have the finances to buy a new one. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer like we are enjoying ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment